And Some Insightful Answers!
- Environmentally safe
- Harmless to wildlife including aquatic species
- Harmless to humans and pets when used as directed
- Contain no petrochemical or synthetic components made from all natural and recycled ingredients
Bobbex should NOT be used directly on edibles, including vegetables, fruits, and herbs. While Bobbex is made with 100% natural and safe ingredients, it is NOT intended for human consumption, and can permanently taint the taste of any edible vegetation that it comes in contact with.
Bobbex CAN be used to provide limited protection around the perimeter of edible vegetation.
Bobbex can be and should be used all year.
- Decreased hunting
- Gun control
- Some land owners encouraging deer presence
- Suburban development
- Abandoned farming operations
- Deer nutritional requirements
- Planting of deer “delicacies
Remove all loose and dried plant tissue around the bulbs.
Dip bulbs in straight concentrated Bobbex-R (right out of the bottle). Allow bulbs to soak for 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove bulbs from concentrate and allow them to air dry.
The new, streamlined Bobbex logo you see on our website and packaging is part of a recent company-wide rebranding effort. This bold, modern new look reflects our committment to always be forward thinking on behalf of our customers—ever improving and refining our products to ensure maximum effectiveness!
Your 100% Satisfaction is our Top Priority!
If you are not satisfied with this product, Bobbex Inc. will refund the suggested retail price or replace it with an item of equal value. Proof of purchase required